Part Time experienced Groundsperson/Handyperson required for private country house located in Stanningfield approx 15 minutes from Bury St Edmunds-easy access from Lavenham and Sudbury.
The ideal person will be able to work full time maintaining the grounds of this lovely family home. There is a gardener employed so there will be times when they require your help too.
The Position :-
- All grass cutting using large ride on mower
- Strimming , hedge cutting and chainsaw use
- General tidying around the grounds and buildings
- Painting and maintenance work of outbuildings , fences etc
- Pool maintenance
- Car cleaning
- Keeping driveways and ditches clear
- Reliable, punctual with a good work ethic
- Friendly and a nice person to have around
- Good with use and maintenance of garden machinery
- Will have experience with hedgecutters and chain saws
- Will have a driving licence and own transport
- A non smoker
- A good fit within a small established team
This is a year round position so this will only suit someone who is happy to work outside in all weathers and understand the work required throughout the seasons.
Good salary offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
Tel Jackie 07979 501997 / firstname.lastname@example.org