Part Time experienced Housekeeper required for busy young family with large country house located on the outskirts of the village of Monks Eleigh – easy access from Hadleigh and Sudbury. The family have 2 small children and 2 labradors so a child friendly animal loving person would be perfect.
We are looking for someone to work 24 hours a week over 3 days. Start time ideally 9am.
- All Housework of this large family house
- Bed changing
- Laundry and ironing
- Some food prep
- Kitchen and bathroom cleans
- Emptying bins
- Emptying and reloading dishwasher
- Generally keeping the house clean and tidy
- Driving to post office, farm shop etc
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Hard working with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Friendly and nice to have around
- A good ironer
- Will have a good eye for detail
- Will love to see the house clean and tidy at all times
- A good, safe car driver with own transport
There is also a cleaner employed 2 days a week.
Good hourly rate offered to the successful person with fully checkable references
Tel Jackie 07959 501997 / email@example.com