Part Time Mother’s Help required for busy family with 2 school age children located in village location approx 15 minutes from Colchester.
We are looking for someone reliable to work 9 hours a week over 3 afternoons – 3pm to 6pm. Some later finishes and the occasional overnight stay may be required.
The position would mainly involve the younger child(age 10) and would be as follows:
- School pick up at 3pm ( car available if required if not mileage will be paid)
- Take home and create fun play as he has a lot of energy after school!
- Cook tea
- Supervise any homework and reading
- Occasionally collecting older child from Orwell Park School at 5pm
- Occasionally staying over if parents are in London and to do the morning school runs.
- Reliable, trustworthy and organised
- Extremely kind, caring with a genuine love of working with children
- Physically active to get involved with energetic play, walking etc
- Will be able to cook healthy teas
- A good, careful driver with a clean licence
- Polite and well presented
- Childcare qualifications or fully referenced previous childcare employment
Good hourly rate paid to the successful person
Please contact Jackie 07979 501997 / email@example.com for further information.