Couple required for private equestrian Estate located in a lovely rural location approx 6 miles from Aylesbury.
We are looking for a couple who have an interest in country life and who would enjoy being part of this small team working on a commercial stud farm.
There is a detached four bedroom house available within the Estate for a family or a beautiful thatched cottage in the village for a couple ,which will be included in this role. Children and a well behaved dog would be welcome. The area is well known for outstanding state schools and other great facilities all within easy reach.
The Gardener/Groundsperson/Farm Worker
- Management of 8 acre garden with formal lawns and borders.
- Management of 350 acres of grassland which includes paddocks and parkland
- Tractor and implement work around the Estate-topping paddocks, rolling, fertilising etc.
- All gardening – weeding, pruning, restocking, cutting back, hedge cutting and general clearing work
- Keeping driveways and ditches clear
- Assisting around the farm at busy times.
Housekeeper:- (ideally part time but can be full time if required.)
- Housework to a high standard of a farmhouse house
- Driving for errands-dry cleaning, shopping etc
- Laundry and ironing
We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic couple with an excellent work ethic to join the team May 2023
Car drivers and non smokers essential.
Equestrian background would be an advantage and also dog lovers essential.
Fully checkable references will be required
Please contact Jackie 07979 501997 / email@example.com for further information.