Full Time Registrar required for independent school located in the village of Brettenham – easily accessed from Stowmarket, Hadleigh and Sudbury. Previous experience of working within a school environment would be preferred.
This is a full time 37.5 hours a week, permanent, year round position.
- To manage the admissions process for prospective pupils to ensure that all enquirers and applicants receive a positive impression of the school.
- To provide an approachable and welcoming response service to enquiries concerning pupil admissions
- Maintaining accurate records
- Assist with the organisation of open days and other events
- Assist with form and house allocation
- Provide teaching staff with the relevant documentation relating to new pupils and their induction
The Person will have:-
- Substantial administrative and organisational skills
- Experience of working in a school environment
- Experience in managing a data base
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to relate to people on all levels with sensitivity, tact and diplomacy
- A pro-active approach to planning and prioritising work
- The ability to juggle a range of tasks
- Excellent IT skills- confident with the use of Microsoft applications
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English
- Sufficient numeracy to deal with statistical data
For more information please call Jackie 07979 501997