Full Time experienced Skilled Team Leader required for award winning Landscape and Construction Company located on the Essex/Suffolk border near the village of Bures approx 15 minutes from Sudbury and the same from Colchester. There is easy access from the A12 from the East and West.
The days will be Monday to Friday and the hours are 7.30am to 4pm ( minimum 40 hours a week). Company van will be provided with all equipment and the required uniform. There will be a competitive salary offered to the successful person which will include a company pension scheme. This is privately owned company who get to know all their staff , offer progression and ensure that ambitions are met.
The Skills required:-
- We are looking for someone who has experience of managing a team on site, with regular reporting to the Project manager.
- Excellent communication skills, essential when dealing with clients, site team and the office
- Ability to accurately assess progress of a project in order to deliver on time
- A proven track record as a Landscaper – 5 years relevant experience
- Brilliance in setting out, paving and brick work with a very critical eye for detail
- Experience in setting up sites and levels, interpreting drawings and specifications
- Experience on using different types of plant, excavators and other site machinery
- A positive and proactive attitude, with a solution led mindset
- Health and safety awareness essential and CSCS card useful
- Driving licence essential, towing licence would be an advantage
The ideal person will be reliable, punctual with a really good work ethic who can manage a team well, keeping the site etc running efficiently, safely and maintaining a happy workplace.
Please contact Jackie 07979 501997 / email@example.com for further information.