Store Keeper for arable farm- Between Thetford and Bury St Edmunds
Full Time, permanent Store Keeper required at a large and successful farm located between Thetford and Bury St Edmunds.
We are looking for someone who has previous farm experience and is capable of the following duties:
• Monitoring, controlling and supervising store activities
• Dryer/Dresser operation
• Driving heavy machinery (tractors, loaders etc)
• Running the weigh bridge
• Checking records for accuracy
• Sorting, finding and moving goods between different parts of the farm/business
• Keeping records of items received and transported
We need someone who is highly trustworthy, reliable and assertive for this position. We are hoping to find someone who can start on a full time basis before harvest commences.
This is a busy, high responsibility position. Excellent working references are essential for anyone applying for this role.
Good rates of pay with overtime on offer.
Possibility of accommodation for the right person.
For more information please contact Rebecca on 07771 655879