Part Time experienced Nanny required for busy young farming family located approx 2.5 miles from Sheringham.
1.5 to 2 days a week to include a full day Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm – other days flexible but Monday and Tuesday would be ideal.
The ideal person will have a genuine love of working with children and really enjoy life in the country. The family have horses and dogs, so an animal lover would be perfect. The 2 children are 2.5 years and 9 months so someone with energy, fun, and a caring personality.
Car driver and non smoker essential.
- Sole care of the 2 little children at times
- General help for the family
- Cooking healthy meals
- Emptying dishwasher, bins etc
- Organising activities for the children
- Providing good indoor and outdoor fun.
- Reliable, punctual and trustworthy
- Kind, caring and a lovely person for the children to be with
- A good cook
- Happy to carry out housework
- A car driver and non smoker
- Within half an hour of the farm
- Childcare qualifications would be an advantage
A good hourly rate will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references and a DBS .
Tel Rebecca 07979 501997 / email@example.com