Couple required for large Estate in Scotland approx 12 miles South of Aviemore..
This is a great opportunity for a couple looking for long term positions working in the most beautiful environment in the wilds of the Highlands. The current couple are retiring after 9 years so this role comes highly recommended.
The Gardener/Groundsperson will be required to work full time with a minimum of 40 hours a week.
The Housekeeper can do 20 hours a week or more if preferred.
In exchange for maintaining the grounds and the properties the couple will be offered a competitive salary and Estate accommodation ( 3 bedroom house).
The Gardener / Groundsperson/Handyman :-
- All garden maintenance around the Estate and holiday cottages
- Vegetable garden – to grow and provide produce for the Estate
- Maintaining formal borders- weeding, pruning, replanting and general seasonal requirements
- Hedge cutting
- Drive clearing
- Hot tub maintenance
- All grass cutting using large garden machinery and ride on mowers, strimmers, hedge cutters, chain saw, leaf blowers etc
- Maintenance of garden machinery
- Chopping logs for the houses
- Assisting with shoots when necessary
- Car driver essential
- Tractor/ ATV with implements driver required
- All housework within the main house to a high standard and possibly holiday cottage
- Bed changing
- Laundry and ironing
- Serving guests at shoot lunches/suppers
- Reliable, trustworthy and easy to get along with , enthusiastic with good work ethics
- Polite and well presented
- Happy around a variety of people including visiting guests.
- Hard working with ‘can do’ attitudes
- High standards at all times
- Will love country life and be happy in a very rural environment.
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful couple who can provide excellent fully checkable references.
Children and well behaved dog would be welcomed.
Tel Jackie 07979 501997