Full Time skilled Gardener required for Large Estate located in West Norfolk
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced full-time gardener to join a small team assisting with maintaining the unique, award winning five-acre garden and also the private satellite gardens.
The successful applicant should demonstrate good all-round experience and knowledge of horticulture and cultivation techniques
You must demonstrate proficiency and competence in the safe operation of a wide range of garden machinery and tools
You will be required to work five days a week (40hrs) including some weekend duties.
- All lawn care using large garden machinery
- Hedge cutting
- Glasshouse operations
- Herbaceous border maintenance
- Rose Care
- Fruit, veg and flower production
- Reliable, punctual with a good work ethic
- Enthusiastic with a genuine passion for horticulture
- Good with machinery
- RHS Level 2 qualified or equivalent would be an advantage
- Will have PA1 /PA6 Spray certificates
- Will be happy to work in all weathers and understand the demands of working within the seasons
Competitive salary dependant on experience and qualifications.
Pension scheme and private health scheme
For more information call Georgie 07920770284 or email email@example.com