Full Time IT Support Technician required for vehicle finance company located in West Bergholt approx 20 minutes from Colchester.
Car driver with own transport essential.
Ideally we would like to find someone with an IT background who already knows how systems work however training can be offered to a bright, enthusiastic person who is willing to learn.
Monday to Friday with on call availability at weekends to deal with urgent IT queries ( this is very rare)
Salary will depend on experience but very competitive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintain in-house systems, user management, network infrastructure, telecommunications,
desktops and peripherals;
· Install, diagnose, repair, maintain and upgrade all hardware and equipment whilst ensuring
optimal workstation performance;
· Assist all users with any IT related incidents logged on the “IT Support Desk” within the set
· Maximise the use of hardware and software by providing training to new users;
· Upgrade different types of software and hardware as per Company guidelines;
· Support business applications;
· Maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are dealt with efficiently
and in an appropriate manner;
· Improve existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications;
· Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate; and
· Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
· Work with the IT team to continually improve processes and business performance;
· Attend any IT related training course deemed necessary;
· Support changes in the role necessary to take the department and business forward; and
· Work to achieve personal objectives set at appraisal and/or those set monthly or quarterly.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
· Achieve agreed individual objectives; and
· Understand and adhere to all Mallard Group policies and procedures
Tel Jackie 07979 501997