Reliable experienced Full or Part Time Groundsperson / Yard Person and occasional driver required for private country house with equestrian facilities.
Ideally this is a full time role but would consider someone who can do 3 or 4 full days.
The ideal person will be able to carry out the following duties to a high standard:
• Grass cutting using ride on tractor mower for both formal and informal areas
• Maintain fencing
• Carry out paddock maintenance – topping, harrowing and rolling using tractor
• Hedgecutting, strimming, keeping driveway and paths clear
• Chop logs and basket up for the house
• Keep all outside areas tidy-sweeping, leaf collection, clearing drains and gutters
Experience with horses would be ideal to help the groom during busy times- bringing horses in from the field, cleaning the paddocks, moving muck,hay and bedding.
Someone with a clean driving licence who could drive family members on occasions – airport etc.
The successful person must be friendly and work well alone and with others when required.
Someone who is fit, healthy and really enjoys working outside in all weathers.
Good salary offered.
Interviewing now for start date asap.
For more information please contact Jackie on 07979 501997 or email email@example.com