Part Time experienced Nanny/Mother’s Help required for busy young family located in Rendlesham approx 6 miles north of Woodbridge.
The ideal person will have previously worked as a Nanny and be happy looking after 2 young school age children. We are looking for someone who can initially show flexibility as the new routine is formed. The hours will increase during the school holidays when the children are not at holiday clubs.
The children are ages 5 and 8 and attend the local primary school 300m from the family home.
This is a Monday to Friday position and the hours required during term time will be 3pm to 7pm ,plus additional highlighted during the initial few weeks. During school holidays the hours will be increased as both parents will still be working. There may be times when an early morning needs to be covered.
- School Pick up
- Cook healthy children’s supper
- Oversee homework
- Organise activities
- Down time
- Bath and bed routine
- Carry out light housework to keep house tidy particularly children’s rooms.
- Children’s washing and ironing
- Reliable, trustworthy, kind and caring
- Fun, friendly with an easy to get along with personality
- Will have a genuine love of working with children
- A good cook
- A good safe driver with clean licence
- Non smoker
- Flexible with hours
A good hourly rate will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
Tel Jackie 07979 501997