Accountant (ACA or ACCA qualified) required to work for a private household dealing with their personal investment company, property company and farming and equestrian businesses.
The office is based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
This is an opportunity for someone to join an expanding company and team on a permanent basis.
This position would suit a dynamic problem solver who will be expected to provide support to all areas of the business and in all aspects of the family’s financial decision making.
The successful candidate should be analytical with good attention to detail and able to communicate across all levels of the business. For this role you will need to be organised and able to meet deadlines.
Job responsibilities include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts in accordance with deadlines
- Preparing annual accounts and reconciliation for external auditors
- Managing balance sheet reconciliations and being able to fully understand the financial situation of the businesses
- Preparing financial reports to offer advice on sales opportunities, new and existing investments.
- Liaising with Business owner by way of regular forecast reporting
- Cashflow monitoring
- Providing financial performance reports for each individual business within the company
- Overseeing Payroll and VAT
- Attending regular meetings to discuss financial situation of the businesses.
The successful person will be offered a very competitive, industry based salary .
Fully checkable references will be required
Tel Jackie 07979 501997