Part Time experienced Nanny/Housekeeper required to help busy young family with after school care of 2 children ages 10 and 12.
We are looking, primarily for someone with excellent childcare experience but who would be happy to assist with housework within the family home. A genuine love of working with children is essential.
Hours approx 3.30pm to 7.30pm weekdays.(20 hours) Up to 35 hours available to include more housework.
Extra hours during school holidays can be available.
The children go to school in Ipswich so a confident, safe driver with a clean licence is essential.
- Collecting children from school in Ipswich
- Providing tea to the children on their return to the house
- Overseeing homework and down time
- Bedtime routine
- Laundry and ironing
- Reliable, punctual and completely trustworthy
- Previous childcare employment
- Happy to cook healthy children’s teas
- Car driver with clean driving licence
- Local to Boxford, Suffolk
- Will be able to provide fully checkable references
- Childcare qualifications would be preferred.
- Non smoker
- DBS check
A good salary on an employed basis will be offered to the successful applicant.
Tel Jackie 07979 501997