Full Time Groundsperson required for private Estate comprising 2 locations , one approx 10 miles south of Cambridge the other 7 miles East of Cambridge.
This is a Monday to Friday position and the hours will be 8am to 4pm. 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and a good salary offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
We are looking for someone who can start 1st April 2023 and who will come to the Estate with the following experience from a similar position.
- Lawn care including using large ride on mower
- Hedge cutting
- Leaf blowing
- Soft Landscaping
- Tractor Driving
- Paddock maintenance using tractor and implements
- Fence maintenance
- Irrigation system maintenance
- Use and maintenance of machinery
- Overseeing that the Estates are clean and tidy
- Assisting with care of livestock
- Assisting with general maintenance including biomass boilers.
The Person will be:-
- Reliable, punctual, easy to get along with and a good team player
- A car driver with a clean licence
- Will have relevant certification for pesticide use , tele handler and man cage and chain saw use.
- Competent in the use of Tractors and PTO Management
- Willing to sign a Non -Disclosure agreement
- Have a reasonable level of fitness to assist with heavy work if necessary
- Happy to work in line with the Estate’s Health and Safety Policy and safe systems of work.
- Able to establish an annual maintenance plan in line with budgets compiled by the office team.
Health and Safety inductions will be given upon commencement of this role. Occupational health screening will be carried out upon commencement of the role.
The Estate has a small close knit team with big plans for the future, so someone who is willing to share ideas with a positive contribution would be great.
Tel Jackie 07979 501997