Full Time Grounds Maintenance Operative required for private Estate with 2 sites located 10 miles south of Cambridge and 7 miles East of Cambridge.
The principle role will be to ensure the high standard of general maintenance is upheld on the Estate. It is likely that each week will have a number of tasks to attend to and ad hoc emergency repairs as appropriate.
This is a Monday to Friday – 40 hour a week position.
Car driver and tractor driver essential. Also experience with using a tele handler required.
The Position will include:-
- Vehicle checks and maintenance
- Maintenance of Biomass system
- Telehandler work
- Gutter clearance/repairs
- Fence and boundary maintenance
- Irrigation system maintenance
- General handyperson duties on an ad hoc basis
- Leaf blowing/Hedge Cutting/Weeding/Spraying
- Tractor and implement driving
- Paddock cutting, rolling etc
- Overseeing that all Estates are clean and tidy.
A generous salary will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references
Tel Jackie 07979 501997