Part Time experienced, traditional housekeeper required to cover 12 hours a week over 2 days – Monday and Friday.
The family home is located in a rural location between Bildeston and Lavenham-easy access from Hadleigh, Bury St Edmunds and Sudbury.
The Housekeeper must be reliable, highly organised and easy to get along with. Someone who understands the demands of working within a busy family household, who is organised, friendly with a ‘can do’ attitude.
The family have young children including a new baby, so child friendly person essential. There are Nannies employed so no childcare involved.
- All housework, laundry and ironing to a high standard
- Larder management and shopping to restock as and when necessary
- Running errands such as to drop off/collect dry cleaning/post office etc
- Dealing with trades people when owners away.
- Food preparation for the family, cooking for the freezer and for occasional entertaining
- Occasional weekend and Bank Holiday cover will be required
- Reliable, highly organised with a great work ethic
- Car driver with own transport
- Non smoker
A generous hourly rate will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references .
Please contact Jackie 07979 501997 / email@example.com for further information.