Full Time Customer Telephone Advisor required by National Insurance Company located in North Walsham, Norfolk.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a position where they can play a key role in the success of expanding local business. Someone who can assist in the efficient running of the office with the ability to ensure the customers are always happy.
The days will be Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Excellent communications skills with other staff members and customers
- Accurate record keeping and exceptional administrative support
- Planning, prospecting, selecting and selling General Insurance products to complement customer’s existing insurance and serve their long term needs
- Identify and initiate cross selling opportunities to existing and new customers
- Review existing customers portfolios to ensure retention and the generation of new business
- Process and dispatch renewal documentation
- Administer all customers instructions
- Produce correspondence to required time frames and quality standards
- Maintain office supplies
- Reliable, punctual and a good team player
- Will have an excellent telephone manner-polite and well spoken
- Will be able to communicate effectively, both in written format and verbal.
- Flexible, with a people orientated approach to everything you do
- Relish the challenge of being part of a truly customer-focused, ambitious team
- Will have excellent IT skills
- Will be able to problem solve, using their own initiative and judgement
- Will possess good sales and customer service skills
- Will have basic insurance knowledge
A good salary will be offered, and this will depend on the experience of the candidates.
Full training will be given to the successful person.