Full Time Skilled Landscaper/Team Leader required for thriving family landscaping and construction business located near Framlingham Suffolk.
The new staff member will be able to easily commute to the site offices which are approx. 3 miles North of Framlingham, but must be happy to travel to various locations throughout East Anglia. The gardens range from small courtyards to large country estates.
The successful person will be required to :-
- Manage a team of landscapers
- Liaise with clients, team members and the office staff.
- Use and assist with a variety of large plant, including diggers, dumpers etc
- Read and understand design drawings, plans and specifications
- Work within the team providing excellent service to the clients in a polite and professional manner at all times.
- Reliable, Punctual with an excellent work ethic
- Polite and professional
- Will hold a CSCS card
- Will be experienced with all large plant and be able to train and advise other members of the team
- Will have a proven track record as a landscaper and preferably will have held a team leader position previously
- Will have excellent horticultural knowledge and be passionate about gardening, horticulture and seeing things just right!
- Experienced in groundwork, including, planting, paving, brickwork and the construction of water features.
- Car driver
A good salary will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
Tel Jackie 07979 501997 / firstname.lastname@example.org