Part Time experienced Carer/Companion required to provide assistance one morning or afternoon per week, caring for a lady who has a rare form of Alzheimer’s which has affected her sight and memory.
The family are located in a lovely country house on the Essex/Suffolk border near the village of Bures.
The carer/companion will be able to provide help when the lady’s husband has to be out for short periods and very rarely an overnight stay.
The initial requirement is for someone to visit regularly in order to get to know the lady and her home environment.
The person must be reliable, kind and have the most genuinely caring nature with experience with Alzheimer’s.
- Kindness and a caring nature, to form a bond with the lady.
- An interest in music-particularly classical or church music would be an advantage
- Walking in the grounds with the lady offering assistance with steps and uneven ground
- To form a good link with the husband and other family members to plan the visits
- Someone who can offer more hours in the future
- If the husband is ill, someone who can offer some extra help will be essential
A very good hourly rate will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
Tel Jackie 07979 501997