Full Time Caretaker with good maintenance, handyman, gardening and groundsperson experience required for private country house in a village location between Hadleigh and Stowmarket.
The ideal person will have previously worked within a private household environment but more important is a willingness to cover a variety of duties and integrate well with the other team members. The duties can change daily and during the day so never a dull moment!
This is a Thursday to Monday, 40 hours a week (but may consider shorter hours) with flexibility to cover absence of other staff.
One bed apartment will be provided on site (no pets or dependents).
- Carrying out security duties including overnight on call for intruder alarms on a rota with other staff
- General house and grounds maintenance and keeping all areas clean and tidy
- Keeping leisure areas clean and well maintained (swimming pool and tennis court)
- Dealing with tradesmen etc
- Assisting groundsman, gardeners and other staff as required
- Some driving duties, cleaning and refuelling vehicles and equipment
- Reliable, punctual with an excellent work ethic and attention to detail
- A good team player with an easy to get along with personality
- Polite and well presented
- Driver with a clean licence
- Experienced with operating and maintaining garden machinery
- Happy working alone at times and also fit well into a small established team
- Happy to take instructions and willing to learn new skills
Excellent salary offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
Please contact Jackie 07979 501997 / email@example.com for further information.