Part Time experienced Bookkeeper required for 2 family businesses working alongside each other. One is an equestrian business and the other a luxury dog hotel/spa. This is a lovely position for an animal loving person with an understanding of livery and dog boarding.
The office is based close to Thetford and the ideal person will be able to work 8 hours a week, which can be either on one day or if preferred split between two days. This could be part office/part remote for the right person.
- General bookkeeping, preparing books for end of year, ready for the accountant using Quickbooks
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accurate recording
- Reliable and able to commit to the required hours
- Experienced with all bookkeeping requirements including VAT and Payroll
- Previous experience as farm, livery yard, kennels or small business bookkeeper
- Experienced with using Quickbooks
- Someone who is happy around animals would be an advantage
- Knowledge of equestrian businesses would be useful.
Good hourly rate on a self employed basis will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
Tel Jackie 07979 501997 / email@example.com