Full Time Skilled and Dedicated Landscaper required for award winning Landscape and Construction Company located on the Essex/Suffolk borders close to Bures.
This is a Monday to Friday position with travel from the base in Bures to a variety of sites, mostly in East Anglia but with others in London.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an established team, providing a professional service to new and existing customers. The position will include the following:-
- Working in a team creating new and maintaining established gardens-from courtyards to large private Estate gardens
- Setting out, laying all types of paving and brickwork, small retaining walls, paths and footings
- Setting up levels and interpreting drawings
- Communicating with team members, clients and the office
- Driving to various sites
- Using different types of plant, excavators and other site machinery
- Reliable, punctual and enthusiastic
- A good team player and easy to get along with
- Will have excellent communication skills, essential when dealing with clients, site team and the office.
- Will have a positive and proactive attitude, and a very critical eye for detail.
- Will have good horticultural knowledge
- Will have a proven track record as a landscaper -at least 2-3 years relevant experience
- A car driver
- Aware with the requirements of Health and Safety
A generous industry competitive salary will be offered to the successful person.
Tel Jackie 07979 501997