Full Time experienced Carer required to provide support for elderly gentleman with beautiful property located near Orford, Suffolk. The surrounding area is lovely with the coast being really close and the town of Woodbridge only 11 miles away.
This is a live in position and the carer will have their own space ( large bedroom and en-suite bathroom). 2 full days off a week, however ideally the carer will be in residence overnight at all times unless arrangements made with the family who are very local.
The gentleman is very sociable and likes to go out for lunch twice a week and also a monthly meet up with retired businessmen for a meal. The carer would be required to drive, so a safe, experienced driver with a clean licence is essential. He has limited mobility, so this is where the main area of help is needed, although he does walk with the help of a Zimmer frame. He has diabetes, asthma and a pacemaker. He can occasionally, as expected with age be forgetful, however dementia has not been diagnosed.
- Personal care for elderly gentleman and companionship
- Ensuring gentleman takes his medication and attending medical appointments
- Laundry and ironing
- Reliable, trustworthy , kind and caring
- A good housekeeper and cook
- A car driver with own transport
- Will have previous caring experience and be happy and comfortable being a companion
A very good salary will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references and an enhanced DBS
Tel Jackie 07979 501997