Full or Part Time experienced Office/ Accounts Manager required for family farm/equestrian business located approx. 5 miles south of Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
An excellent above market salary will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references from similar positions they have held.
We are looking for someone who can work either part time for 3/4 days a week or full time 5 days per week Monday – Friday. This is a varied position requiring someone to help manage the farm office as well as running the Accounts for the family’s businesses.
- Being the first point of contact for visitors to the farm
- All Bookkeeping-VAT return, Payroll, Invoicing, Bank reconciliation , end of year preparation for accountants.
- Accurate record keeping using Sage or a similar system
- Dealing with emails, calls etc and directing to the correct person
- Organising and prioritising workload
- Liaising with other staff members, suppliers, tradesmen and the Management
The Person :-
- At least 5 years plus experience working as an Office/ Accounts Manager
- Reliable, punctual, organised with an excellent work ethic
- A good team player with an easy to get along with personality
- Will have excellent communication skills – written, by phone and face to face
- Able to deal with emails, phone calls and visitors
- Polite, well presented with a good command of the English language
- Will have excellent IT skills, including SAGE or an equivalent system
- Able to carry out bookkeeping duties-invoicing, bank reconciliation ,preparing books for end of year, VAT return and Payroll
Please email email@example.com or call Sophie 07889 849175 or Jackie 07979 501997