Have you got what it takes to become a member of this successful show team
more importantly are you free from Thursday 15th November- Sunday 18th November 2019??
We are looking for TWO really friendly, approachable, well presented and proactive people to work on a luxury clothing stand at this year’s Cheltenham Festival.
Retail experience is not essential.
Requirements & Package:
• Thursday- Sunday, 10am-6pm, (Sunday will involve packing down so the hours will be a little longer)
• Accommodation Provided
• Food and drink supplied when working on the stand
• Transport from Bury St Edmunds to Cheltenham Racecourse can be arranged for those local to the show room.
• Great day rate available
You will be required to:
• Serve and look after all customers to a really high standard
• Help them with their shopping experience, making sure they have the right sizes etc
• Take payments (card and cash)
• Help with the set up and packing down of the stand
• Keep the stand looking immaculate at all times
For the right person, this experience may lead to other fabulous opportunities next year (including The Festival, Badminton, Burghley etc)
For more information about this fantastic opportunity please call Rebecca on 07771 655879