Part Time experienced Gardener required for private country house with established garden, located approx 9 miles north of Chelmsford.
We are looking for someone preferably with horticultural qualifications who can manage this lovely 1.5 acre garden.
The garden comprises, Lawns, formal borders, vegetable garden, tennis court and a wild flower meadow.
The Gardener will be required to work 1 full day a week throughout the year.
- All weeding, pruning, cutting back, restocking and general clearing
- Grass care
- Vegetable growing
- Tennis court area maintenance
- Wild Flower meadow care
- Reliable, punctual and polite
- Friendly and easy to get along with
- Will have excellent horticultural knowledge and a wealth of experience
- Able to use and maintain large garden machinery
- Will be happy to follow instructions and work alone
- Will have previously worked as a head gardener or senior gardener
- Car driver
Good hourly salary offered to the successful person.
Tel Jackie 07979 501997