Experienced Nanny/Housekeeper required for busy young family with lovely country house in the village of Bures on the Essex/Suffolk border.
The family have 2 school age children ages 5 and 6, both who attend the village school.
The hours will be 3pm to 6.30/7pm during term time totalling approx 15-20 per week- Monday to Friday
The hours will be 10.30am to 6.30/7pm during school holidays totalling 40 hours per week- Monday to Friday
- Picking children up from school and after school clubs
- Taking them to swimming lessons and other activities
- Assisting with reading and engaging with play
- Meal planning(including packed lunches), cooking healthy meals for the children.
- Assisting with children’s laundry and tidying their rooms
- Lots of outdoor activities and play encouraged
- Creating and actioning days out during school holidays
- Reliable, trustworthy, polite and well presented
- Kind, caring with a genuine love of working with children
- Bright, fun and easy to have around
- Experienced in childcare and up to speed with positive/respectful parenting methods with an understanding of the need to adapt to the individual needs of each child.
- Supportive of the family values of good manners, respect, kindness and trust
- Will have up to date first aid and a DBS
- Car driver
- Non smoker
- Happy with kittens in the house
Good salary offered to the successful person who can provide excellent references
Tel Jackie 07979 501997