We are looking for a lovely, energetic person to help with 3 school age children and 3 small pony club ponies (12h-14h).
5 hours a day (Morning and Evening help required).
Pony help element to include:
• Exercising ponies (riding, lunging, ride and lead etc)
• Mucking out and poo picking
• Grooming and helping get ready for shows and rallies
• Helping the children ride their ponies after school
• Turning ponies in and out of the field, rugging up etc
Mothers help element to include:
• Afternoon help with the children
• Occasional school runs / after school activities
• Occasional babysitting / Housesitting / shopping
The perfect person would be:
• Light enough to ride small ponies although this is not essential
• Confident with all horse care including lunging, in hand walking, stable duties
• Able to do the ponies in the morning and help with the children at the end of the day
• Energetic, fun to have around, flexible, reliable, trustworthy, well-presented and friendly
• GREAT with children and animals
• Up to date DBS check
• Clean driving licence a MUST
• Clean record
• Excellent reference
This position could work well for someone who has their own business on the side or someone studying, wanting to work around their degree/course hours etc.
The job comes with a gorgeous on site annex in a beautiful, rural, country setting.
For more information please contact Rebecca on 07771 655879