Full Time Experienced Butler with cooking experience required for large, private, country Estate located approx 9 miles South of Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
This is a live in position and the accommodation available is a small 2 bedroom cottage within the Estate grounds.
- Normal Butler duties – Organising and arranging the comfort of the Principals and their guests
- Communicating with other household staff to ensure the smooth running of the house
- To make sure bedrooms, reception rooms and dining tables are prepared for Principals and guests
- Serving drinks and food
- Formal table service when required
- Preparing luggage for travel
- Being 100% in attendance
- Cooking breakfast, lunch and supper
The Person will be:-
- Reliable, trustworthy, polite and well presented
- An experienced Butler
- A good cook
- An excellent communicator, to liaise with Principals, other staff members and guests
- Organised and a good problem solver
- Experienced in Silver Service
- Experienced in assisting with shoot events ( preferred not essential)
- Car driver with clean licence
- Non smoker
A good salary will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable reference.
Tel Jackie 07979 501997