We are looking for a new member to join a wonderful farm office in Bury St Edmunds. Someone who can look after all aspects of the weighbridge administration.
This position will be partly office based and partly at the weigh bridge station.
This would suit someone with an agricultural or farm office background (farm secretary etc) or someone who has recently finished agricultural college/University could also work well.
The ideal person would enjoy the countryside and country pursuits (farming, shooting, horse riding etc).
• Responding to email & telephone enquiries
• Recording all vehicles entering/leaving site
• Weighbridge duties, record weights, and complete relevant documentation
• General administrative duties and customer service to ensure effective running of the office
• Proficient in Microsoft Office package & Outlook
• Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
• Office administration – 1 Year (Preferred but not essential)
We are looking for someone that can multi task and work well under pressure. This position would best suit an organised, hard- working, reliable and assertive person.
Please call Rebecca on 07771 655879