Part Time experienced Farm Secretary/Bookkeeper required for a small company who farm and sell used agricultural machinery,located in Boxford near Sudbury, Suffolk.
We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic person to join this small existing team. The successful person will be required to work 22 hours a week. Increased hours may be possible.
The role will combine customer facing activities , management, administrative and bookkeeping tasks. There will be the opportunity to make the job their own and contribute to the ongoing success of the business.
- Responding to customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Updating the CRM software and providing after sales service
- Liaising with shipping and haulage companies
- Promoting LBG Machinery Ltd on a range of media platforms and developing presence on social media
- Managing legal documentation for overseas sales-VAT invoices, CMR documents , Bills of laden
- Completing documentation related to Red Tractor and BCMS
- Updating accounts software (Xero)
- Completing invoices and sales transactions using online and card payment systems
- Managing staff work schedules
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- Polite and courteous disposition, ready and willing to engage with customers and colleagues alike
- Excellent and confident communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to prioritise and to multitask, using own initiative to manage workload requirements
- Proficient IT skills
- Enthusiastic and confident to shape and develop the role by identifying problems, offering ideas for improvement and managing solutions
- Will have demonstrable previous experience
- Will have bookkeeping or similar qualifications
- A second language would be beneficial but not a deal breaker
- Experience in farming or a related industry would be desirable but not essential.
A good salary will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references
Contact Jackie 07979 501997 / email@example.com