Part Time experienced Housekeeper required for busy young family located in the village of Dedham on the Essex/Suffolk border.
The family have two children ages 4 and 1, so someone who is comfortable and enjoys being around children essential. ( Note that dedicated childcare will always be provided by either the part time Nanny or family)
We are looking for someone reliable, trustworthy and proactive who will relish organising and bringing calm and order to a busy household.
The position is between 6-8 hours, 2/3 days per week
- All housework of the family home including a weekly clean focused on the main living areas, kitchen, two bathrooms, hallway and main three bedrooms
- Generally keeping the house clean and tidy/organising/toys away etc
- Laundry and changing bed linen
- Batch cooking healthy family meals for the freezer ( approx 2 meals a week)
- Reliable, caring ,organised and kind with a good work ethic
- Experienced with housekeeping
- Fun, bright and bubbly with a happy disposition
- Non smoker
- Will hold a current DBS or be happy to apply for one
- Will live within 40 minutes of Dedham,Essex
Contact Jackie 07979 501997