Part time Gardener / Handy Person required to assist the current Head Gardener on a beautiful 15 acre estate in Norfolk.
We are looking for someone with a real passion for gardening or alternatively someone who has horticultural qualifications and is keen to start their career. The person must be reliable. This would suit someone who would enjoy working alongside the estates current Head Gardener who has has lots of experience and knowledge. Its a great opportunity to learn and develop.
The main duties will include:
- Grounds work – hedge cutting, lawn cutting, edge trimming, weeding, spraying
- Ensure a safe environment for staff and clients by adhering to safety and health regulations.
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Repairing equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Certificates in spraying, chain sawing not essential but helpful.
- Friendly personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
The ideal working days would be:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Part-time hours: 3 days per week
7.30am-4.00pm, totalling 22.5 per week
Salary: Dependent on experience and qualifications, this can also be self employed or through the books
For more information, please contact Rebecca 07771 655879 / firstname.lastname@example.org