Part Time experienced Groundsperson/Maintenance Person required for Farm and industrial units located in Writtle, Chelmsford, Essex.
We are looking for someone to join the team maintaining the grounds of the farm house and also the neighbouring barns now used as industrial units.
The ideal person will be able to work 5 mornings a week – Monday to Friday with a total of 20 hours a week.
- All grass care using large tractor mower
- Tractor and telehandler use
- Hedge cutting
- Spraying driveways to keep them clear and tidy
- Painting outbuildings ,fences and gutter clearing
- General tidying around the farm house and industrial units
- Good knowledge of machinery
- Maintaining Biomass system
- Reliable, enthusiastic with a really good work ethic
- A good team player but also able to work using own inititiave
- Experienced with large garden machinery-ride on mowers , strimmers etc
- Tractor driver preferred
- Experienced with operating a telehandler -preferred
- Car driver with own transport
A good hourly rate will be offered to the successful person. References will be requested.
Tel Jackie 07979 501997