Part Time Learning Success Teacher required for one of the country’s leading independent schools, located in the beautiful Suffolk countryside-easy access from Hadleigh, Stowmarket , Bury St Edmunds and Lavenham .
We are looking for an experienced person to join this team who provide excellent teaching skills and pastoral care to children ages 3-13.
The successful person will work as part of the Learning Success Departmental Team to provide high quality learning support throughout the school.
- To work with the Head of Learning Success to promote the positive ethos of Learning Success across the school
- To plan, resource and teach 1:1 or small group lessons as allocated by the Head of Learning Success.
- To oversee the SEN provision for children under the guidance of the Head of learning Success
- To attend meetings and to review specialist reports, ensuring information is shared with the relevant school staff
- To keep the Head of Learning Success informed of specific need and progress of children
- To support subject tutors in creating and maintaining purposeful, orderly and supportive learning environments.
- To support the early identification children who may require additional support.
- To keep accurate records.
- To devise weekly timetables
- Reliable, caring, trustworthy with a genuine love of working with children
- Helpful and encouraging with a positive attitude
- Organised, creative and happy to follow instructions
- Will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Will have excellent interpersonal skills to interact with pupils, staff and parents
- Will have excellent IT skills
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful person.
The start date for this position will be September 2023.
Tel Jackie 07979 501997