Full Time experienced Gardener /Groundsperson required for private household located approx 20 minutes from Bury St Edmunds.
The grounds consist of formal lawns and gardens with a total of 8 acres including the house.
- All lawn care
- Strimming, edging, treating etc
- Managing the greenhouses-growing vegetables for the house
- Caring for fruit trees
- Maintaining the formal borders and cutting garden
- Keeping the grounds and areas around the house clean and tidy
- Keeping driveways and paths clean and weed free
- General maintenance throughout the year.
- Responsibility for detecting plants under stress(drought/disease/insects etc) and intervening
- Working with existing household and estate staff
- Polite and easy to get along with
- Previous sole or senior gardener position
- Excellent horticultural knowledge
- Vegetable growing experience
- Large garden machinery experience
A generous salary will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references
Tel Jackie 07979 501997