URGENTLY REQUIRED DUE TO BEING LET DOWN-
Admissions Registrar /Head’s PA required to cover maternity leave to start July 2023 until May 2024.
The position is within one of the leading independent Preparatory and Nursery Schools in the county and is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Admissions Registrar to join the team for approx 9 months.
The successful person will be dealing with parents from the initial telephone call applying for a place for their child through to the welcoming of the child to their first day.
The admissions process will involve:-
- Initial enquiry from parent
- Arranging an appointment to visit the school
- Gathering personal information about the child – interests, hobbies, sports etc
- Liaise with class teacher
- Arrange further visits to school if required
- Provide all forms to be filled if they decide to take a place and suggest a trial day
- Follow up call/email after trial day
The PA role will involve:-
- Diary Management
- Dealing with correspondence both written and verbal
- Arranging parent meetings
- Reliable, punctual, well presented and polite
- Well spoken with a good command of the English language
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Will be happy to liaise with parents, other staff and pupils
- Previous school experience desired
- Will have excellent IT skills
Tel Jackie 07979 501997