Experienced, live in housekeeper required for small private household located just outside of Tenbury Wells.
This is a lovely opportunity for someone who would enjoy working in a beautiful, rural location for a small, quiet family.
8 am – 3 pm, 1-2 days off a week. Weekends will be required. House/Dog sitting required regularly.
Beautiful 1 bedroom cart lodge available onsite but separate from the main house. Partner / pets (dog or cat) welcome.
The vacancy is also open to a domestic couple or a locally based daily housekeeper, prepared to stay overnight as required (when client is away principally).
- Washing and ironing for 1 person
- Set breakfast each morning for up to three people
- Cook healthy meals for breakfast, lunch and supper plus any meal prep or light batch cooking as and when needed
- Daily tidy up (sweeping, polishing, hoovering, mopping as and when necessary)
- Run general errands, shopping etc
- Be happy to house sit in the main house 2 nights a week whilst the owner is away, during this time the two lovely, family dogs would need feeding and looking after
This would suit someone who would enjoy perhaps a slower pace of life, offering a great work life balance. The house is beautiful and the family would love the person to keep it looking clean and tidy all year round. The successful candidate will be required to have an up to date DBS check and glowing references.
The person must be happy working in a house with dogs as the couple have 2.
Good salary on offer.
For more information, please contact Rebecca on 07771 655879 / email@example.com