Part Time Farm Office Administrator required for forward thinking farming business located approx 6 miles south of Burnham Market, Norfolk.
We are looking for someone who can work approx 12 hours a week over 2 days.
This would ideally suit someone with Farm office experience or knowledge of farming to understand the terms etc.
The role is mainly Gatekeeper recording however will include:-
- Entering completed workplans
- Recording all purchases of seeds, fertilisers, sprays etc
- Reconciling stocks twice yearly
- Setting up annual cropping and maintaining any changes through the year
- Produce annual cropping maps for all farms. A map book is prepared annually for all operators.
- Entering crop sales. Sales are estimated at the annual year end 30th September and updated to actuals throughout the year.
- Sending reconciled Gatekeeper reports to head office and to farm owners at various relevant year ends
- Updating various Excel spreadsheets to record grain, potatoes and sugar beet sales
- Coding invoices to Sentry Ltd for signature by the farm manager and scanning to head office accounts department
- Collating invoices to delivery notes
- Communicating with all farm owners where required. This is mainly ensuring both parties have all relevant input invoices, and that they are correct and can be paid.
- Producing Gatekeeper reports for farm owners as required
- Maintaining a simple Excel cashbook for one farm owner
- General filing, sorting post, stationery orders etc
- Office experience essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Driving licence
- Farm knowledge would be an advantage
- Previous experience with gatekeeper preferred
Good salary offered to the successful person
Tel Rebecca 07771 655879