Full Time experienced Sprayer Operator required for farming business located 6 miles south of Burnham Market, Norfolk. We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic person with proven experience in a similar role to join this small friendly team. The successful person must show meticulous attention to detail.
The farm has 2000 ha of combinable crops plus 500 ha of sugar beet and potatoes.
- Day to day responsibility for the application of Plant Pesticide Products
- Maintenance, servicing and upkeep of JD R962i tailed sprayer
- Control and manage stock levels within various chemical stores
- Ensure spray records are kept up to date.
- Other responsibilities within off peak times may include, trailer work, cultivations, hedge cutting, workshop maintenance and other farming activities
- Will have proven experience in a similar role
- Capable of working in a team and individually
- Will have a strong ethic of health and safety is essential
- Must take a pride in the quality of their work with a high level of detail
- Will have excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Will have an understanding of GPS/RTK systems
- Will have PA1 & 2 and NRoSO qualifications
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful person and also a company pension scheme. Continuous training and periodic review are also offered.
Tel Rebecca 07771 655879