Full Time Gardener required for private country house located near Bury St Edmunds, to join small team. This would suit an experienced gardener with excellent horticultural skills.
The hours will be Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.
The gardens and grounds total 8 acres with a variety of areas.
The Position will include:-
- Maintaining formal borders
- Formal lawn care
- Cutting back
- General tidying of the garden
- Reliable, punctual and enthusiastic
- Able to work alone and as part of a small team
- Preferably horticulturally qualified, however someone with extensive plant knowledge would be considered
- Will love working outside and be physically fit and healthy
- Will be a car driver with own transport
- Experienced with large garden machinery use.
A good salary will be offered to the successful person.
Please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.