Experienced, Part time Nanny required for three lovely children. This role is to help a very busy, working family. The children’s ages range from 2 years – 6 years.
10-12 hours a week Monday-Friday, no weekends
Hours likely to double in school holidays and when Father is working away from home.
- Helping with morning routine (getting children up, getting dressed, helping with breakfast and the school run)
- Tidying away after breakfast (loading dishwasher and having a general tidy up of the kitchen and children’s bedrooms)
- One full morning, ideally on a Friday looking after the youngest who is 2.
- Helping with supper, bath time and bedtime routine a few days a week
- If the person is able to do additional hours in the school holidays and when the father is working away from home it would be a huge help and preferable.
The ideal candidate will be local, flexible and willing to help around the house with the usual chores.
Driving licence and car essential due to rural location.
DBS check completed before starting or happy to have one done.
Excellent childcare references required.
To start end of August/ Beginning of September 2023
For more information, please contact Rebecca email@example.com