Couple required for busy household located in Newmarket, Suffolk. The couple will cover housekeeping/cooking and Gardener/groundsperson tasks working 25 and 35 hours respectively.
There is a 2 bedroom cottage included in this position and a well behaved pet would be welcome.
We are looking for an experienced housekeeper who can carry out the following:-
- High standard housework
- Cooking healthy meals for the family
- Shopping when required
- Unloading and packing away shopping
- Washing and ironing
- Bed changing
- Kitchen and bathroom cleaning
- Deep cleans when required
The Gardener/Groundsperson will be experienced and be able to carry out the following:-
- Maintaining the gardens- weeding, pruning, cutting back, replanting, etc
- Cutting the grass using large garden machinery
- Hedge cutting
- Leaf blowing
- Keeping gutters and drains clear
- Maintaining driveways and paths
- Keeping the grounds and buildings in the stable yard in good repair and tidy
- Cleaning cars if required
The family house is within the owner’s training yard so this is a lovely opportunity for a couple who have an interest in horses and racing. The property is close to the heart of Newmarket making it the perfect location for eating out or going to the races. Watching the horses training on the heath early morning is something not to be missed!
Contact Jackie 07979 501997 / firstname.lastname@example.org