Full Time experienced Housekeeper required for large country house located just outside Swaffham, Norfolk.
The new housekeeper will be required to work Monday to Friday – 40 hours a week with the possibility of 1 in 4 weekends being worked.
The house has large rooms, high ceilings, large staircases and some solid floors so the housekeeper needs to be fit and active. There are a team of housekeepers so this is not an isolated position although there will be times when you will be required to work alone.
Ideally this would suit an experienced housekeeper who understands the demands of working within a private household, however for someone looking to start a career in a private household, training could be offered.
The Position will include:-
- All housework to a high standard
- Laundry and ironing
- Bed changing
- General cleaning throughout the house
- Kitchen and bathroom cleans
- Periodic deep cleans
- Brass, silver, glass and china cleaning
The Person will be:
- Reliable, punctual and completely trustworthy
- Enthusiastic with a really good work ethic
- A good team player
- Within half an hour of Swaffham
- A non smoker
- A car driver with own transport
- Understand the need for confidentiality
- Friendly and nice to have around
The successful person will be offered a competitive salary which will be experience related. Fully checkable references will be required.
Please contact Jackie 07979 501997/Rebecca 07771 655879/ email@example.com