Part Time experienced Housekeeper required for large, private, county house located approx 3 miles from the centre of Bury St Edmunds.
The ideal person will have previously worked within a private household and understands the demands of working in a family environment.
The family have dogs so animal lover essential. Also someone child friendly as babies and young children often visit.
The hours will be Monday to Friday – 4 hours each morning with a total of 20 hours per week.
- All housework to a high standard
- Laundry and ironing
- Bed changing
- Kitchen and bathroom cleans
- Emptying bins, loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Dog walking ( retrievers)
- Generally keeping the house clean and tidy at all times
- Checking flower arrangements
- Reliable, punctual and with a good work ethic
- Enthusiastic, friendly and a nice person to have around
- Will have a keen eye for detail and take a pride in seeing the house spotless
- Fit and healthy as the rooms are large with high ceilings and some solid floors
- An animal lover
- Child friendly
- Car driver (The house is not on a public transport route)
- Non smoker
A good salary will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
Tel Jackie 07979 501997