Full Time experienced Wedding and Events Coordinator required for beautiful, luxury hotel located approx 9 miles West of Ipswich, Suffolk. The hotel is in a fabulous location and offers a unique setting for the perfect wedding day. This really is a great opportunity for someone who would love to part of the hotel’s exciting development.
We are looking for someone passionate and knowledgeable about events and hospitality, with front of house experience, an understanding of food and beverage as well as an enthusiastic approach to creating wonderful occasions.
This is a full time position and weekends when events are taking place will be required to ensure the day goes to plan.
The successful person will be responsible for creating exceptional experiences for weddings and other celebrations. Someone who can take the pressure away from the families and allow them to put their trust in you from the initial meeting to the day of the event.
- Meeting prospective clients and showing them around the venue
- Planning, creating and fulfilling their event requirements
- Advising on food and beverage, flowers, bands, tables, chairs, timings etc
- Following up orders on the above to ensure delivery for the day
- Liaising with the Hotel Manager to allocate rooms for guests etc
- Liaising with Chef and arranging a taster menu for the bride and groom
- Developing new and existing clients by targeted marketing
- Managing a team, making sure everyone provides the same first class, professional service
- Reliable, punctual, organised with exceptional communication skills both written and face to face
- Polite and well presented
- Enthusiastic and someone the client will trust to get it right.
- Able to head up a team in a calm, effective manner to allow for a smooth, efficient service.
- Will have amazing attention to detail and take a pride in creating and fulfilling the desired effect for a perfect occasion.
- Will have excellent presentation and IT skills
- Will have at least 3 years previous experience in event roles
- Wedding coordinator experience essential
- Experienced with financial budgeting
- Car driver
A very competitive salary will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
Contact Jackie 07979 501997 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.ruralrecruitment.co.uk