Experienced Live In Housekeeper required for large country house located in a stunning location in the Chilterns ,overlooking the valley between Marlow and Henley on Thames.
A detached house will be included and all utility bills paid. Partner welcome .
The large, older property has been completely refurbished and now boasts a modern interior making managing the cleaning much easier. This is an 8 bedroom house which is kept immaculate at all times, so the successful person must be someone who takes a pride in their work and enjoys carrying out all housework to a high standard. A cleaner is also employed.
The hours will be Monday to Friday – 08.30 to 16.30 with very occasional dog care required outside of these hours.
- High standard housework
- Laundry, Ironing, linen changing and bed making
- General tidying throughout the house
- Emptying bins, loading and unloading dishwasher
- Refreshing flowers
- Running errands- collecting dry cleaning etc
- Walking and feeding 3 little dogs
- Reliable, trustworthy with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Polite and well presented and a nice person to have around
- Experienced, with previous private household housekeeping
- Will be able to manage the cleaning schedules, including regular deep cleans
- Happy to clean kitchen and bathrooms
- Wardrobe management with specialist fabric care ( cashmere, silk etc)
- Car driver
- Non smoker
- Animal lover as the family have 3 small dogs whose care at times will be the responsibility of the housekeeper
An excellent salary will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
Tel Jackie 07979 501997