Local, live-out housekeepers required for a beautiful, formal Cotswold property near Stow-on-the-Wold in Gloucestershire. You will be working as part of a small housekeeping team reporting to the Head Housekeeper and House Manager. Previous housekeeping
experience is essential, however continuous training will be provided.
Positive attitude, good manners and a firm understanding of a private household environment is key. Candidates must be able to take instructions well, willing to learn and be proactive, have the ability to work in a team and individually, have great attention to detail and a sunny disposition.
Beautiful and comfortable uniform will be provided with other bonuses including meals and drinks on duty. It is the principals weekend residence so occasional weekend work will be required with enough notice given in advance and two days off during the week in lieu.
The role is primarily Monday – Friday 8am- 4pm with occasional weekend work.
Salary: £33,000 – £35,000 gross per annum depending on experience.
20 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
Duties will include:
- All aspects of housekeeping, laundry and ironing to a high standard
- Deep cleaning and routine cleaning
- Working as part the housekeeping team and individually at times
- Following given instructions and house manuals
- Helping to receive and unload shopping weekly and replenish household supplies
- Liaise with Head Housekeeper
- Keeping the main residence and guest accommodation immaculate and welcoming at all times.
For more information please contact Rebecca 07771 655879 / email@example.com / www.ruralrecruitment.co.uk